Terms of service
- i. ID (E-mail address)
- ii. Password
- iii. Person in charge
- iv. Brand name (Company name)
- V. Representative
- vi. Address
- vii. Relevant product category (hashtags)
- viii. Phone number
- ix. Fax number
- x. Homepage (URL)
- i. he name entered into the prescribed form is not the applicant's real name
- ii. he applicant requests service use by using the name or the information of an existing member
- iii. he information entered is false
- iv. he application is illegal or unreasonable.
- i. A member may terminate the Use Agreement by notifying his/her intention to terminate to quark. The Use Agreement is terminated when quark identifies the intention to terminate.
- ii. A member shall complete, withdraw, or cancel all ongoing contracts or purchase procedures before notifying Quark of the intention to terminate any disadvantages caused by drawing or canceling the ongoing contracts or purchase procedures shall be borne by the member.
- iii. A user who terminates the Use Agreement may reapply for membership in accordance with the member registration procedure specified in the Terms of Service Agreement.
- i. Quark may cancel permission of service use without any notice in the following cases:
- A member violates the regulations set by quark when the member transacts business with another member
- A member has business relations or attempts to do business by violating this Terms of Service Agreement or the regulations set by Quark
- A member infringes on the rights of Quark or its members, defames them, impairs their credit, or violates their proper profits them
- A member disturbs or attempts to disturb Quark
- A member applies business transactions such as negotiation, contract, and order even if the member does not intend to trade in products,
- A member distributes content against public morals or public order.
- A member defames other member's reputation or disadvantages other members,
- A member sends a large amount of information or spam to disturb the stable operation of services,
- A member distributes computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information communication facilities or provide wrong information.
- A member infringes on the intellectual property rights of Quark, other members, or a 3rd party,
- - A member illegally uses personal information such as user ID and password of other members,
- - A member posts obscene materials on the bulletin board or links obscene sites,
- - A member violates other agreements or related laws.
- ii. Quark may give an opportunity for the corresponding member to express his/her opinion about the termination cause before or after the termination.
- iii. The damages caused by the termination of the Use Agreement shall be a burden to the member whose membership is expired.
- i. When the personal information required for trusted B2B marketing (name, address, phone number, etc.) is provided to the delivery
- ii. When law allows using the information of a member or the 3rd party
- iii. When the personal information is required for seamless transactions between members.
- iv. When the personal information is required for after sales service after transaction ends.
- i. QUARK shall store personal information for the certain time period set by related laws such as commercial law and customer protection law in e-commerce.
- ii. Even through the user agreement is expired, Quark may store the information such as user ID, user name, phone number, address, and trade history for a certain time period for further management for a member who has trade history.
- iii. Quark may store personal information and the information mentioned for trade for a certain time period after the Use Agreement is expired to prevent the case that a member who has trade history disturbs or restricts this service by intentionally evading the regulations specified in this Terms of Service Agreement.
- iv. Quark may store information such as user ID, user name, phone number, address, and the information related with termination of the Use Agreement and membership suspension of qualification for a certain time period after the Use Agreement is expired to check if there is a cause of rejecting the re-application in the case that Quark terminates the Use Agreement or in the case of a member whose membership is suspended.
Each time you access, use or resister for Quark, You are signifying your agreement to the following terms andconditions (either the “Terms of Service” or “Agreement”). You may not use Quark if you do not agree to these Terms of Service.
2. Notification and Revision
D. By agreeing to this Terms of Service Agreement, members shall comply with this Terms of Service Agreement and the site use policy as notified to members by Quark.
3. Service Type
A. Marketing place: This service provides online marketing places that allow request or offer, negotiation, contract between members through the Internet site and services operated by Quark.
B. Other information services: These services indicate the Internet services such as information service and e-mail service provided for members throughthe Internet site and services except for sales & purchase related services.
4. Service Characteristics and Goal
A. Quark offers online marketing places that allow trade between buyers and sellers of their own accord.
B. The members who use services and the service providers shall take responsibility for additional service use such as financial services provided related with the transactionsbetween members in the Quark. Quark shall not assume responsibility.
5. Principle of Use Agreement
A. A user shall enter the user information into the prescribed form set by Quark and agree to this Terms of Service.
B. Only users who are permitted to use the site and services by the Quark manager are entitled to obtain membership and use services to prevent damages thatmay occur during business relations between members.
A. The applicant who wants to use services shall enter the following items in accordance with the membership application format provided by Quark:
B. Quark offers various useful information as well as the required items specified in Section 1 of Article 6. Quark may request additional information to applicants for promoting and announcingservices that Quark plans to provide, and applicants may reject the request.
7. Permission of Application
A. When the applicants fill in the required items specified in Section 1 of Article 6 and agree to this Terms of Service Agreement to use "Quark" the manager shall checkthe information entered and may permit the request.
B. If Quark cannot identify whether the information entered by an applicant is true, Quark may request material that can prove the information is true to the applicant.
C. The user whose application is permitted is registered as a member of "Quark". The ID to be used by the user shall assume legal responsibility for making contracts and payments.
8. Rejection and Suspension of Application
A. Quark may reject the application in the following cases:
B. Quark may suspend permission for an application. At the time, Quark shall notify the cause of the application suspension, available permission time, or additional informationor material needed to obtain permission to the applicant through e-mail or other methods.
9. Termination of Use Agreement
A. Termination by Members
B. Termination by quark
10. Collection of Personal Information
A. QUARK may collect the minimum information required for implementing purchase contracts. The items specified in Section 1 of Article 6 shall be essentially included, and other information shall be optional.
B. The personal information provided by Quark shall be used only for rapid and safe transactions, and shall not be used for other purposes. However the informationmay be used if the corresponding member allows it
11. Sharing of Personal Information
A. Quark may use personal information, except for information displayed on the service screen (user ID, name, etc), in other online sites directly operatedby Quark for the purpose of collection, use, seamless service, and service expansion, as mentioned when information is collected, and shall not use the informationfor other purposes. However, if the corresponding member allows the information to be used. The information may be used.
B. Quark shall not provide personal information collected when a member is registered to a 3rd party without the permission of the member. However, the following cases are excluded:
C. Among the personal information provided to Quark when membership is requested, the phone number of a seller is offered in the product information screen.Buyer information is provided to the counterpart for product requirements and negotiation.
12. Protection of Personal information
A. A member can always view or change his/her information.
B. A member may request the change of incorrect information to Quark or the person in charge on information management. At the time, Quark may requestfor the corresponding member to change incorrect information. If information is determined as being incorrect, it may be removed until corrections are made.
C. Quark shall make every effort to protect personal information, and a member shall take proper measures to protect his/her information.
13. Storage of Personal information
14. Change and Management of Personal Information
A. If a member's personal information (as stated when that member requests use of service) changes, or if a member identifies that their personal information as stated is incorrect,the member shall correct the corresponding information immediately.
B. The User ID and business registry number (only for seller) may not be changed. If a business registry number must be changed for legal reasons, the correspondingmember shall request the change of the business registry number to the personal information manager by attaching evidence.
C. A member shall be responsible for damages caused by a member who does not correct his/her information even if the information changes or it is wrongly corrected.Quark shall not assume responsibility for any damages.
D. A member is responsible for managing his/her personal information such as user ID and password.
E. A member shall not transfer or lend his/her user ID and password to a 3rd party.
F. f personal information is stolen or a member identifies that a 3rd party has used his/her personal information, the member shall notify the information leakage to Quark,and follow the actions taken by Quark to manage and protect their personal information.
15. Related Law and Jurisdiction
A. Any dispute which may arise between Quark and a member in relation to service use and this Terms of Service Agreement shall be governedby the laws of United States and international law. All the lawsuits related to this dispute shall be exclusively brought in the courts of United States,which has jurisdiction of the Code of Civil Procedure of United States.
B. Any dispute which may arise between members in relation to transactions shall be governed by the law and court set forth in the agreement made during transaction,and Quark shall not assume responsibility for the dispute.
A. Quark shall not take responsibility for information and materials acquired by members while using this service.
B. Quark shall not assume responsibility for information, materials and reliability and accuracy of the information and materials posted on the site and services.